Plan What You Eat
It is important to plan what you will eat in advance. For some easy meals, check out Herbalife Products UK. You can plan your meals a day in advance, or maybe even plan them a week in advance. In that way, you will know exactly how much food you will be eating. That is better than scouring the fridge before meals or snacks to see what you can eat. You can find Herbalife Weight Loss Products on the link. Curios as to how it works? Check out what they say on Does Herbalife Work.
It is best to separate your meals plans from other activities, because it can help with your planned menu for the day. So, try not to eat while you are on the move, while you are watching TV, during meetings etc.
Advice: Plan today, eat tomorrow!
Change Your Meal Habits
Are there some eating habits that you can change?
– Do you find yourself eating bigger and bigger meals? Try to eat smaller portions. Don’t feel that you have to finish everything on your plate. Maybe even invest in smaller plates – the ones you have now might be too big 🙂 With smaller plates, you will probably have smaller portions.
– What kind of snacks are you eating? Try to exchange chocolates and chips with fruits
– Do you continue eating when you feel full?
– Skipping meals is a bad idea. It sounds like a good idea, but many people just feel hungry, snack throughout the day, and overeat for their meals. Eating at regular times can be a first and important change. 3 healthy meals per day are the best option.
– Do you like pudding? Think you can change it with a low fat yogurt?
– Do you eat quickly? Are you ready to hit another portion even before other people are halfway through theirs? Overweight people in most cases eat much faster than skinny people. It is best to learn to chew food longer, and eat slowly.
Advice: 3 meals per day, including breakfast, are a much better option than skipping meals. Eat slowly, chew more. Lay down the knife and fork after every bite.
Change the Food You are Buying
One way to improve your habits is to change what you put into your shopping basket. For example, if you don’t buy cookies, they will not be able to tempt you when you get home. Most food is labeled with information that will tell you what it contains, use that to help you understand what you are eating. Make a shopping list before you go to the supermarket, and stick to it. Keep an eye out for new healthy foods though, you never know when you might find something new that you like.
Advice: Don’t go shopping for food when you are hungry – after meals is the best time. Stay away from temptation by changing the contents of your shopping basket.